Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Mixer, Open Drum
- Item # 6W065
- Mfr. Model # B-4.0
- UNSPSC # 23191001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.0 lbs.
- ItemOpen Drum Mixer
- Length (In.)32
- Max. RPM500 to 2000
- Shaft Dia. (In.)5/8
- Shaft Length (In.)35
- HP1/4 to 1/2
- Motor12 to 20 CFM @ 20 to 40 psi
- Motor TypeAir
- Mounting BracketsAdjusts for Unlimited Mixing Angles
- Propeller3 Blade Fixed
- Shaft Material316 Stainless steel
- For Use WithOpen Top Tank
- Material316 SS
- ApplicationWell Suited for Mixing/Blending Low Viscosity Fluids and Suspending or Dissolving Low Concentrations of Solids in Water or Waterlike Liquids Including Light Oils and Syrups
- IncludesEasily to Open Head Drums
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Displaying repair parts for model: B-4.1
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.