Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Inverter Drawn Arc Stud Welder, 200-460V
- Item # 12A790
- Mfr. Model # N1500iSD
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # 3412
- Shipping Weight 90.0 lbs.
- ItemInverter Drawn Arc Stud Welder
- Input Voltage200-230V or 400-460V
- Transformer RatingInverter
- Fusing60A@200-240, 30A@400-460
- Stud Range3/16 - 3/4"
- Duty Cycle3/16" 52/min, 1/4" 48/min, 5/16" 36/min, 3/8" 29/min, , 1/2" 19/min 5/8" 8/min, 3/4" 4/min
- Timing Control5-1000 ms
- Output Range50-1500A
- FeaturesLight Weight (80lbs) Portability & Reduced Power Requriements, Supports Drawn Arc, Gas Arc, and Short Cycle Weld Processes, Nelson 2 Year or 1,000,000 Weld Warranty
- IncludesControl Unit/Power Source, 25ft Weld/Control Cable, Weld Gun, 25ft Ground Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Stud Welders (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.