Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Drawn Arc Stud Welder, 230/460/575V, 2400A
- Item # 12A791
- Mfr. Model # N4000 SD
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 840.0 lbs.
- Item Drawn Arc Stud Welder
- Input Voltage 230/460/575
- Transformer Rating 2400A
- Fusing 150A@230, 100A@460/575
- Capacitance N/A
- Stud Range 3/16" - 7/8"
- Duty Cycle 3/16-5/16" unlimited, 3/8" 40/min, 1/2" 30/min, 5/8" 18/min, 3/4" 13/min, 7/8" 6/min, 1" 5/min.
- Timing Control 20 - 1000 ms
- Output Range 300 - 2100A
- Features 3 phase Power for More Stable Arc, Closed Loop Regulated Current Control, Built in Diagnostics, Optional Process Monitoring, Autofeed, and Remote Control Kits, Nelson 2 Year or 1,000,000 Weld Warranty
- Height 27"
- Width 24"
- Length 33.5"
- Includes Single Output Control Unit/Power Source, 25ft Weld/Control Cable, Weld Gun, 25ft Ground Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.