Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBall Valve
- Body MaterialCarbon Steel
- Valve Structure3-Piece
- Body StyleInline
- Connection TypeFNPT x FNPT
- Pipe Size1/2"
- Max. Pressure2000 psi WOG
- Max. Steam Pressure250 psi WSP
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Handle MaterialStainless Steel
- Handle TypeLocking Lever
- Seal MaterialGraphite
- Seat MaterialPTFE
- Stem MaterialStainless Steel
- Ball MaterialCF8M Stainless Steel
- ComplianceNACE MR0175, ISO 15156
- StandardsASME B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.