Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Deer Repellent, Used For Deer Control
- Item # 5PTU9
- Mfr. Model # NA-DEER
- UNSPSC # 10191701
- Catalog Page # 1285
- Shipping Weight 4.17 lbs.
- Item Deer Repellent
- Used For Deer Control
- Overall Length 7"
- Overall Width 5"
- Overall Height 12"
- Active Ingredients Certified Organic Active Ingredients
- Material (7) Active Organic Ingredients
- Coverage 1/4 Acre
- For Use On Flowers, Vegetables, Plants, Shrubs, and Trees
- Application Method Hang Each 60-Day Weather-Proof Deer Repellent Pack 2 to 4 feet Off the ground. Each Property Up to 1/4 Acre Should be Treated with a Minimum of 8 Packs. Treat All Areas where Protection is Needed- Do Not Make a Perimeter-Only Application
- Standards Certified Organic Active Ingredients
- Includes 60 Day Deer Packs and Hanging Brackets
- Weight 3 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.