Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Organic 60 day Deer Repellent 1/4 acre
- Item # 5PTU9
- Mfr. Model # NA-DEER
- UNSPSC # 10191701
- Catalog Page # 1408
- Shipping Weight 4.17 lbs.
- ItemDeer Repellent
- Coverage1/4 Acre for 60 days
- ContainsCertified Organic Active Ingredients
- For Use OnFlowers, Vegetables, Plants, Shrubs, and Trees
- Application MethodHang each 60-day Weather-Proof Deer Repellent Pack 2 to 4 feet off the ground. Each property up to 1/4 acre should be treated with a minimum of 8 packs. Treat all areas where protection is needed- do not NOT make a perimeter-only application
- StandardsCertified Organic Active Ingredients
- Overall Length0.58 ft.
- Overall Width5"
- Overall Height12"
- Weight3 lb.
- Material7 active organic ingredients
- Includes60 day deer packs and hanging brackets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Animal Repellents (71)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.