Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Drum Pump, Rotary, Cast Iron
- Item # 9DN56
- Mfr. Model # 962
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.3 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Hi-Nitrile Rubber
- Seal Material Hi-Nitrile
- Gasket Material Hi Nitrile Rubber
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- For Use On 15 to 55 gal. Drums
- GPM 7.5
- Max. Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 90 SSU
- Max. GPM for Water 1 @ 13RPM
- Inlet Size 1-3/4"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4 "
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 8"
- Suction Tube Length Telescoping
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Steel
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Application For Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Light Oil
- Features Bi Directional Flow with Heavy Duty Cast Iron Vanes Hi Nitrile Rubber Seals and Telescoping Suction Tube
- Includes (1) Rotary Pump, Telescoping Tube, 2" Bung Adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.