Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFlame-Resistant Coat/Overall Kit
- Fits Chest Size46 to 48"
- Fits Waist Size40 to 42"
- ATPV Rating40 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)4
- StandardsASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, ASTM F2178, OSHA 1910.269
- IncludesShort Coat, Bib Overall, Arc Flash Hood, Safety Glasses, Hood Bag, Storage Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (31512)
- Apparel (31355)
- Protective Clothing (31266)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7360)
- Protective Eyewear (2838)
- Bib Overalls (1518)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1318)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (1117)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1113)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (1096)
- Electrical-Protective Overalls (138)
- Flame-Resistant Hoods (107)
- Electrical-Protective Coats (77)
- Arc Flash Protective Faceshields (44)
- Electrical-Protective Faceshields (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.