Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Fin Fire Rated Door Sweep, Anodized Aluminum, 3 ft. Length, 1" Flange Height, 2" Insert Size
- Item # 5MUK1
- Mfr. Model # 203NA-36
- UNSPSC # 30141510
- Catalog Page # 2682
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Fire Rated Door Sweep
- Sweep Type Single Fin
- Flange Material Anodized Aluminum
- Flange Height 1"
- Insert Size 2"
- Projection 3/8"
- Length 3 ft.
- Insert Material Neoprene
- Insert Color Black
- Includes #6 x 3/4" Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws
- Standards UL Classified UL10C Category H, ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.22
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3HRH8GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $34.00 / each
Item # 3HRJ2GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $89.70 / each
Item # 3HRH9GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $44.95 / each
Item # 5MUK2GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $53.75 / each
Item # 2RRH2GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $17.99 / each
Item # 2RRH4GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $22.72 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
DOOR PROJECTION IS 3/8" AND THE INSERT IS APPROX. 1/4" THICK
1. Cut sweep to fit.
2. Close door. Hold sweep at bottom of door. Tap down until contact
is made between the sweep and threshold.
3. Mark screw holes.
4. Drill pilot holes for screws using a 7/64” drill bit.
5. Install with screws provided.
6. Adjust position so sweep does not impede proper closing and
latching of door.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
This will cover a 3/8 inch gap.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.