Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flame-Resistant Jacket, Orange/Navy, S
- Item # 4ZCV7
- Mfr. Model # 5503JNFO102S
- UNSPSC # 46181533
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0326
- Shipping Weight 2.91 lbs.
- Item Flame-Resistant Jacket
- Insulated No
- Color Fluorescent Orange/Navy
- Size S
- Fits Chest Size 34 to 36"
- Length 30"
- Fabric Weight 8.5 oz.
- Material Nomex(R)
- Closure Type Zipper
- Number of Outside Pockets 2
- ATPV Rating 9 Cal/cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 1
- Standards ASTM F1891, F2733, NFPA 70E, ANSI 107
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (33890)
- Apparel (33726)
- Protective Clothing (33621)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (7855)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (2395)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (2235)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (2045)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (2032)
- Flame-Resistant Jackets (1177)
- FR Jackets (1123)
- Flame-Resistant Coats (1098)
- FR Coats (1071)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.