Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Case, 21-11/16 In Lx24 In Wx8-1/2 In D
- Item # 16Z733
- Mfr. Model # 940-1007
- UNSPSC # 53121705
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item Protective Case
- Overall Length 21-11/16"
- Overall Width 24"
- Overall Depth 8-1/2"
- Inside Depth 8"
- Inside Length 20"
- Inside Width 14"
- Lid Depth 2-7/64"
- Bottom Depth 5-29/32"
- Material Lightweight NK-7(TM) Resin
- Volume Capacity 1.29 cu. ft.
- Color Graphite
- Weight 8.4 lb.
- Latch Powerclaw(TM) Latching System
- Mfr. Series 940
- Features Soft Grip Foldable Handle, Padlockable, 100% Stainless Steel Hardware, High Performance Gasket, Automatic Pressure Release Valve, Molded-In Bezel System, Integrated Lid Stay, Stackable
- Standards ATA 300 (Impact Test), ASTM D4169 (Falling Rain-Vibration-Drop Tests), Mil-STD-810F (Immersion Test), IP 67 (Ingress Protection Tests-Dust and Immersion).
- Includes Cubed Foam Consisting of a Convoluted Foam Pad and a Pre-Scored Foam Layer Consisting of Removable Squares for Various Configurations
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.