Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Clear Thermal Insulation Coating, Matte Finish, 150 sq. ft./gal. Coverage, Size: 1 gal.
- Item # 5JER9
- Mfr. Model # WC3700-01
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- Item Thermal Insulation Coating
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Epoxy
- Color Family Clears
- Color Clear
- Finish Matte
- Size 1 gal.
- VOC Content 100g/L
- Coverage 150 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 2 hr.
- Application Temperature 40 to 200 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- For Use With Aluminum, Steel, Copper, Metal Surfaces
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.