Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Paint, Acrylic Latex, Clear
- Item # 5JER8
- Mfr. Model # 34-90GP-05
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.0 lbs.
- Color FamilyClears
- ItemInsulation Coating Paint
- Base TypeWater
- Resin TypeAcrylic Latex
- Size5 gal.
- VOC Content100g/L
- Coverage750 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- Dry Time1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat1 to 2 hr.
- Application Temperature40 to 200 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roll, Spray
- SurfaceDrywall,Wood,Concrete,Painted Surfaces
- FeaturesSafe for Use Around Food Processing Activities
- StandardsASTM,D5590 ASTMG21,ISO 8990:1999
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.