Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Music Wire, Type 302 SS, 0.0625 In
- Item # 5XU19
- Mfr. Model # 29062
- UNSPSC # 31151803
- Catalog Page # 3086
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Music Wire
- Material Type 302 Spring Tempered, Full Hard, Stainless Steel
- Wire Gauge Number 26
- Min. Tensile Strength 258,000 psi
- Total Length 97 ft.
- Package Type Dispenser Box
- Thickness 0.0625" / 1.588mm
- Feet per Lb. 97
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.001"
- Application For Springs, Wire Forms, Control Linkages, Armature Binding, Ceramic Cutting and a Variety of Industrial Uses
- Pack Count 1
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM A555, A313, and A580, AMS 5688
- Package Weight 1 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. This is solid single strand stainless wire.
2. Since i dont know what Gauge Number 26 American S&W Music Wire, can you confirm this is 0.0625 inches in diameter and a very similar thickness to AWG 14 gauge.
3. where is this wire made?
4. What is the approximate length of the wire?
Sorry for the extent of detail I'm asking but i appreciate your response. Thanks.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.