Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pillow Block Bearing, Number of Bolts: 2, Ball Bearing Type, 1/2" Bore Dia.
- Item # 6X232
- Mfr. Model # 6X232
- UNSPSC # 31171511
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.06 lbs.
- Item Pillow Block Bearing
- Number of Bolts 2
- Series VPS100
- Bore Dia. 1/2"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Bearing Material Steel
- Housing Material Semi-Solid Cast Iron Prevents Sheet Metal Buckling
- Locking Type Set Screw
- Mounting Hole Center 3-5/8"
- Mounting Surface to Shaft Center 1-3/16"
- Overall Height 2-7/32"
- Overall Length 4-7/8"
- Bolt Hole Size 3/8"
- Insert Ball Bearing
- Static Load Capacity 1,444 lb.
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.