Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltage T-stat, 32 Deg to 105 Deg F
- Item # 3C953
- Mfr. Model # T15-2
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4107
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Spring
- Number of Switches 2
- Control Range 32 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Differential 2 Degrees F
- Height 4-21/64"
- Width 5-29/32"
- Depth 5-29/32"
- Sensor Type Gas Expansion
- Features Sealed Casing Keeps Out Water and Dust, Plastic Case Won't Rust or Corrode, 1 Full yr. Guarantee, segregated high voltage and low voltage components
- For Use With Fans, with a maximum Amp draw of 4 Amps
- Color Grey
- Enclosure Type Plastic non sealed.
- Input Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 10A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 10A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 10A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 10A
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
- Thread NPT Metric
- Standards CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.