Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Voltage T-stat, 32 Deg to 105 Deg F
- Item # 3C952
- Mfr. Model # T15-WD
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4107
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionSpring
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range32 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Differential2 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeGas Expansion
- FeaturesSealed Casing Keeps Out Water and Dust, Plastic Case Won't Rust or Corrode, 1 Full yr. Guarantee, segregated high voltage and low voltage components
- For Use WithFans, with a maximum Amp draw of 4 Amps
- Enclosure TypePlastic non sealed.
- Input Voltage120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V10A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V10A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V10A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V10A
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
- Thread NPTMetric
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.