Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemExhaust Fan
- TypeCorrosion Resistant, Medium Performance
- Propeller Dia. (In.)12
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP1375
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP1330
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP1270
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)140
- Full Load Amps1.0
- Full Load Watts120
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Motor RPM1683
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Height (In.)17-7/16
- Width (In.)17-7/16
- Max. Depth (In.)10-7/8
- Sq. Opening Required (In.)13-1/2
- Mounting PositionWall
- Frame MaterialFiberglass
- Intake Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishBlack Powder Coat
- Propeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Number of Blades6
- Speed Controller1DGZ5
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
is it ok to be used in closed room we mean the room is designated for smooking and in order to avoid air trapped is this type of fan will refresh the air by circulation or only suck the air?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.