Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
28", Corrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit Number of Blades 5, 1 Phase, Motor RPM 1050
- Item # 7HY14
- Mfr. Model # 7HY14
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 34.4 lbs.
- ItemCorrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit
- Blade Dia.28"
- Number of Blades5
- Motor RPM1050
- Full Load Amps6.4
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP8200
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP8075
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP7825
- dBA @ 7 Feet60
- Max. Ambient Temperature140 Degrees F
- Motor HP0.61
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Outside Dia.5-3/8"
- Blade MaterialPolypropylene
- Mounting PositionVertical or Horizontal
- Speed Control1DGZ5
- StandardsUL Recognized Motor (E219656)
- IncludesPropeller, Direct Drive Motor and 48 Frame Motor Mount
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 7HY05MULTIFAN
Price $664.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.