Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exhaust Fan Kit, 16 In Dia, 2500 CFM, 240 V
- Item # 7HX47
- Mfr. Model # 7HX47
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.05 lbs.
- ItemCorrosion Resistant Exhaust Fan Kit
- Blade Dia.16"
- Number of Blades6
- Motor RPM1660
- Full Load Amps1.00
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP2500
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP2425
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP2110
- dBA @ 7 Feet50
- Max. Ambient Temperature140 Degrees F
- Motor HP0.16
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Outside Dia.5-3/8"
- Blade MaterialPolypropylene
- Mounting PositionVertical or Horizontal
- Speed Control1DGZ5
- StandardsUL Recognized Motor (E219656)
- IncludesPropeller, Direct Drive Motor and 4 Motor Mounting Arms
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.