Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCorrosion Resistant Air Circulator
- Blade Dia.20"
- CFM High5480
- Motor HP1/3
- Motor RPM1600
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- Sound Level55dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.140 Degrees F
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass F
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Outside Dia.24"
- Max. Depth17-1/2"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Blades6
- Blade MaterialRed Polypropylene
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishBlack Polyester Powder Coat
- ApplicationLive Stock and People Cooling
- IncludesBuilt In Variable Speed Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (5991)
- Ventilators (5385)
- Blowers (3691)
- Industrial Fans (2228)
- Direct-Drive Fans (434)
- Circulator Fans (383)
- Air Circulator Fans (335)
- Industrial Air Circulators (239)
- Floor Air Circulators (183)
- Assembled Fans (169)
- Floor Fans (168)
- Mancoolers (156)
- Assembled Air Circulators (119)
- Portable Fans (111)
- Mobile Air Circulators (73)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.