Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coupling, Dimple Stop, Wrot Copper, C x C
- Item # 5UFZ9
- Mfr. Model # W 10145
- UNSPSC # 40142315
- Catalog Page # 3901
- Shipping Weight 0.03 lbs.
- ItemCoupling, Dimple Stop
- Body MaterialWrot Copper
- Connection TypeC x C
- Tube Size1/2"
- Outside Dia.5/8"
- Max. Pressure722 psi@100 Degrees F
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- StandardsASME B16.22, ISO 9001 Registered Facility
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
- Item # 5UGA2MUELLER INDUSTRIESPrice:
$0.81 / each
- Item # 5UGG0MUELLER INDUSTRIESPrice:
$0.72 / each
- Item # 1VLH5NIBCOPrice:
$2.31 / each
- Item # 5UGA0MUELLER INDUSTRIESPrice:
$1.27 / each
- Item # 5UGG1MUELLER INDUSTRIESPrice:
$1.97 / each
- Item # 1VLJ6NIBCOPrice:
$9.01 / each
- Item # 5UGA4MUELLER INDUSTRIESPrice:
$0.87 / each
- Item # 5UGA3MUELLER INDUSTRIESPrice:
$0.63 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.