Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Gas Detector, Oxygen
- Item # 2YA41
- Mfr. Model # 10092523
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2437
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type O2
- Detects Oxygen
- Sensor Range 0 to 25% vol.
- Resolution 0.1% vol.
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 19.5% Vol, High 23% Vol
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 24 mo.
- Display LCD
- Height 3.4"
- Width 2"
- Depth 1"
- Standards Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D
- Features Requires No Calibration, Battery Or Sensor Replacement, Water and Dust IP67 Rated
- Includes Battery and Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.