Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Single Gas Detector, Ammonia
- Item # 2TEY5
- Mfr. Model # 10076730
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2213
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type NH3
- Detects Ammonia
- Sensor Range 0 to 100 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 25 ppm, High 50 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery Type CR2 Lithium
- Battery Life Min. 9000 hr.
- Display Backlit LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3.4"
- Width 2"
- Depth 1"
- Standards UL and CSA - Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D
- Features Single Button, Replaceable Battery, Water and Dust Resistant, IP67 Rated
- Includes Battery, ABS Plastic Enclosure, Stainless Steel Suspender Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.