Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Restraint Lanyard, 13" L, 310 lb., Nylon
- Item # 23Z826
- Mfr. Model # 10089347
- UNSPSC # 46182302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Restraint Lanyard
- Length 13"
- Line Material Nylon Webbing
- Hardware Material Steel
- Number of Legs 1
- Weight Capacity 310 lb.
- Color Yellow
- Strap Width 1"
- Locking Anchorage Connection Hook Type (2) Snap Hook
- Anchorage Hook Gate Opening 3/4"
- Locking Harness Connection Hook Type Loop
- Tensile Strength 5000 lb.
- Visual Load Indicator No
- Standards ANSI Z359
- For Use With Mfr. No. 10072479, 10072480, 10072487, 10072488, 10072491, 10072492, 10041517, 10041518, 10041519, 10041590, 10041591, 10041592
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.