Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lanyard, 6 ft., 310 lb., 1 Leg, Black
- Item # 29WL31
- Mfr. Model # 10125910
- UNSPSC # 46182302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Working Length6 ft.
- Extended Fall Length6-1/2 ft.
- Weight Capacity310 lb.
- Number of Legs1
- Line MaterialKevlar(R)
- Hardware MaterialSteel
- Cable Dia.5/8"
- Strap Width1-1/2"
- Visual Load IndicatorYes
- Locking Anchorage Connection Hook TypeDouble Locking Snap Hooks
- Anchorage Hook Gate Opening3/4"
- Locking Harness Connection Hook Type36C Snap Hook
- Harness Hook Gate Opening5/6"
- Tensile Strength5000 lb.
- StandardsANSI 359.13, OSHA
- For Use WithMfr. Model No. 10072479, 10072480, 10072487, 10072488, 10072491, 10072492, 10077571, 10077572, 10105931, 10105932, 10105933, 10105935, 10105940, 10105941, 10105942, 10105943, 10105956, 10105957
- IncludesInstruction Manual, Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.