Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Fire SCBA, Carbon Fiber, 30 min., 2216 psi
- Item # 2YRF1
- Mfr. Model # B-M7LD13C0C12AAA1
- UNSPSC # 46182004
- Catalog Page # 2409
- Shipping Weight 31.0 lbs.
- ItemSelf-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Cylinder MaterialCarbon Fiber
- Duration30 min.
- Pressure2216 psi
- IncludesUltra-Elite(R) Hycar Rubber Facepiece , Adjustable Kevlar SpeeD-ON(R)Head Harness, Double Pull Harness with Chest Strap, Antiscratch Lens and Nosecup, Lumbar Pad, PASS with Thermal Alarm Activation, and Hard Case
- StandardsNIOSH, NFPA 1981-2007, NFPA 1982-2007
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.