Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGlycerol, Ultra Pure
- CAS Number56-81-5
- Container Size500mL
- Container MaterialGlass
- Shelf LifeNo Expiration Date
- Special InformationPurity: 99.5% Mercury: Less Than10ppm Lead: Less Than5 ppm Iron: Less Than5 ppm Zinc: Less Than2 ppm Used in the concentration and storage of enzymes. Also prevents back-diffusion and protein samples into the buffer. C3H8O3 MW 92.09
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.