Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Size: 5, Steel Toe Type
- Item # 39T255
- Mfr. Model # 50128
- UNSPSC # 46181605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H6372
- Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Steel
- Gender Women's
- Size 5
- Footwear Width EE
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Black
- Height 3"
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material PK abrasion resistant lining
- Shank Material TPU
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Moxie Trades
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Good
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative Yes
- Electrical Hazard Rated No
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Removable Cushioned EVA Insole
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating 300 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Cement
- Heel Height 3/4"
- Footwear Shank Type TPU
- Upper Boot Material Leather/Mesh
- Upper Material Description Leather & Mesh
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.62
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 1.12
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Style Number 50128
- Last Number or Name LG106EEST
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD
- CSA Footwear Standard CAN/CSA-Z195-02 Grade 1 Protective Toe and Sole
- Standards ASTM F2413-05
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.