Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial/Industrial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling10,000
- Number of Cooling Speeds1
- Fan-Only Speeds1
- Control TypeProgrammable
- Max. Supply Hose Length40 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length60 ft.
- Sound Level dBA55 to 58
- Exhaust CFM740
- Supply CFM265
- Ambient Operating Range70 to 105 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity5 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- Power Cord Length10 ft.
- IncludesDigital Temperature Indicator, Adjustable Nozzle, Compressor Short-Cycle Overload Protection, Fan Mode Selector Switch and Fan Motor Protection, Condensate Tank
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
- 0108xxxxC10 to 1208xxxxC10
- 0109xxxxC10 to 1210xxxxC10
- 0405xxxxC10 to 1207xxxxC10
- 0693xxxxC10 to 0305xxxxC10
- 0211xxxxC10 to Present
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.