Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial/Industrial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling24,000
- Number of Cooling Speeds2
- Fan-Only Speeds2
- Control TypeProgrammable
- Max. Supply Hose Length60 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length45 ft.
- Sound Level dBA66/64
- Exhaust CFM1680/1460
- Supply CFM708/600
- Ambient Operating Range70 to 113 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity5 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration6-20
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- IncludesDigital Temperature Indicator, Two-speed Fans, Adjustable Ducts, Compressor Short-Cycle Overload Protection, Fan Mode Selector Switch and Fan Motor Protection, Condensate Tank
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
- 0407xxxx260 to 1208xxxx260
- 0109xxxx260 to Present
- 0399xxxx260 to 0307xxxx260
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.