Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Port. Air Conditioner, 24000Btuh, 208/230V
- Item # 4YN29
- Mfr. Model # OFFICE PRO 24
- NSN # 4120-01-483-2858
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4182
- Shipping Weight 246.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial/Industrial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling24000
- Number of Cooling Speeds2
- Fan-Only Speeds2
- Control TypeProgrammable
- Max. Supply Hose Length50 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length45 ft.
- Sound Level dBA63/61
- Exhaust CFM870/760
- Supply CFM630/545
- Ambient Operating Range65 to 95 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity5 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration6-20
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- IncludesCompressor Short-Cycle Overload Protection, Two-Speed Fans, Adjustable Louvers, and Fan Motor Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
- 0112xxxx240 to Present,
- 0100xxxx240 to 0307xxxx240,
- 0407xxxx240 to 1211xxxx240
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.