Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 16800Btuh, 115V
- Item # 4WU33
- Mfr. Model # OFFICE PRO 18
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4184
- Shipping Weight 211.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial/Industrial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling16,800
- Number of Cooling Speeds2
- Fan-Only Speeds2
- Control TypeProgrammable
- Max. Supply Hose Length25 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length100 ft.
- Sound Level dBA61/59
- Exhaust CFM770/710
- Supply CFM540/500
- Ambient Operating Range65 to 95 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity5 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-20
- Power Cord Length10 ft.
- IncludesCompressor Short-Cycle Overload Protection, Two-Speed Fans, Adjustable Louvers, and Fan Motor Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
- 0407xxxx180 to Present
- 1002xxxx180 to 0307xxxx180
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.