Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 13200Btuh, 115V
- Item # 4TM51
- Mfr. Model # CLASSIC PLUS 14
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4182
- Shipping Weight 189.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications Commercial/Industrial
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling 13,200
- Voltage 120
- Number of Cooling Speeds 2
- Fan-Only Speeds 2
- Control Type Programmable
- Width 19"
- Depth 26"
- Height 41"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 1300
- Amps 11.9
- Max. Supply Hose Length 30 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 60 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 57/55
- Exhaust CFM 880/760
- Supply CFM 440/380
- Ambient Operating Range 70 to 113 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity 5 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15
- Power Cord Length 10 ft.
- Includes Digital Temperature Indicator, Two-speed Fans, Adjustable Louvers, Compressor Short-Cycle and Overload Protection, Fan Mode Selector Switch and Fan Motor Protection
- Standards cETLus
Compliance and Restrictions
- 0298xxxx140 to 0307xxxx140,
- 0108xxxx140 to Present,
- 0407xxxx140 to 1207xxxx140
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no way to determine how much space a unit will cover as every space is different and has different heat loads/losses. To determine the proper capacity for a space you should have a load calculation perfomed. This will assure the unit will operate properly.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.