Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Air Conditioner, 13200Btuh, 115V
- Item # 4TM51
- Mfr. Model # CLASSIC PLUS 14
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 4184
- Shipping Weight 189.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Air Conditioner
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial/Industrial
- Cooling MethodAir-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling13,200
- Number of Cooling Speeds2
- Fan-Only Speeds2
- Control TypeProgrammable
- Max. Supply Hose Length30 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length60 ft.
- Sound Level dBA57/55
- Exhaust CFM880/760
- Supply CFM440/380
- Ambient Operating Range70 to 113 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity5 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15
- Power Cord Length10 ft.
- IncludesDigital Temperature Indicator, Two-speed Fans, Adjustable Louvers, Compressor Short-Cycle and Overload Protection, Fan Mode Selector Switch and Fan Motor Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
- 0298xxxx140 to 0307xxxx140
- 0108xxxx140 to Present
- 0407xxxx140 to 1207xxxx140
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is no way to determine how much space a unit will cover as every space is different and has different heat loads/losses. To determine the proper capacity for a space you should have a load calculation perfomed. This will assure the unit will operate properly.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.