Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Port. Air Conditioner, 60000Btuh, 208/230V
- Item # 1VK49
- Mfr. Model # OFFICE PRO 60
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # 3742
- Shipping Weight 756.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Air Conditioner
- Environmental Applications Commercial/Industrial
- Cooling Method Air-Cooled
- BtuH Cooling 60,000
- Voltage 208/230
- Number of Cooling Speeds 2
- Fan-Only Speeds 2
- Control Type Programmable
- Width 30"
- Depth 52"
- Height 65"
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Watts 4300
- Amps 29.0
- Max. Supply Hose Length 40 ft.
- Max. Exhaust Hose Length 100 ft.
- Sound Level dBA 69/67
- Exhaust CFM 2830/2650
- Supply CFM 1940/1770
- Ambient Operating Range 65 to 105 Degrees F
- Condensate Tank Capacity 5 gal.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 6-50
- Power Cord Length 6 ft.
- Includes Digital Temperature Indicator, Two-Speed Fans, Adjustable Louvers, Compressor Short-Cycle Overload Protection, Fan Mode Selector Switch, Fan Motor Protection, and Condensate Pump Kit
- Standards cETLus
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.