Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Diagnostic Scan Tool, Motorcycle
- Item # 4VAC2
- Mfr. Model # MS5650
- UNSPSC # 81141506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- ItemDiagnostic Scan Tool
- FeaturesBi-Directional Capability and Updateable Via Smart Card Technology
- DisplaysECU Data, Live Parameters, Fault Codes, Diagnostic Tests, and Changeable Parameters
- MaterialPlastic, CableWire, Some Metal Parts
- Number of Pieces1
- ApplicationReading and Deleting Fault Codes, Viewing Live Parameters, Running Diagnostic Tests, and Making Adjustments On All Major Brands of Fuel-Injected Motorcycles
- IncludesScan Tool, Cables for Marelli Systems (Ducati, Aprillia, Others), BMW Cable, Harley-Davidson Cable, Triumph Cable, Battery Cable, and Universal Cable, Other OEM Style Cables Available
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.