Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Two Way Radio
- Band TypeUHF
- Output Watts4
- Number of Channels10
- Frequency438 to 470 MHz
- Display TypeNone
- License RequiredYes
- FCC Narrow Band CompliantYes
- Selectable FrequenciesYes
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- IP RatingIP55
- Analog Codes39+ Programmable
- Digital Codes84+ Programmable
- Inside Range (Floors)30
- Inside Range (Sq.-Ft.)350,000
- Channel ScanYes
- Battery Life18 hr.
- IncludesRechargeable Battery, Wall Charger, Removable Antenna, Belt Clip
- FeaturesRepeater Capable, Programmable Channels
- StandardsMIL-STD-810C, D, E, F
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
"PROGRAMMING CUSTOMIZED FREQUENCIES ON 4W/5W RDX MODELS
Certain 4W/5W Models can be programmed to have customized frequencies (different from the ones shown in the VHF and UHF charts in previous pages). VHF range is 146 -174 MHz and UHF 438 - 470 MHz. Certain 4W/5W models can also be programmed to work with repeaters.
Please contact your Motorola point of purchase for details."
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.