Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
FRS/GMRS LCD Portable Two Way Radio, Number of Channels 22
- Item # 5GKA2
- Mfr. Model # FV300AA
- UNSPSC # 43191510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.48 lbs.
- ItemPortable Two Way Radio
- Band TypeFRS/GMRS
- Output Watts0.5
- Number of Channels22
- Frequency462.55 to 467.71 MHz
- Display TypeLCD
- License RequiredNo for FRS/Yes for GMRS
- Battery Type(3)AAA (Not Included)
- Outdoor Range (Miles)10
- Channel ScanYes
- Battery Life21 hr.
- IncludesAntenna, (2) Radios, (2) Belt Clips
- FeaturesKeypad Lock, LCD Battery Meter, Power Save
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 5GKA3MOTOROLA
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.