Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Two Way Radio, 1 Watt, 25 Channels, 900 MHz
- Item # 2HNA9
- Mfr. Model # DTR410GYM9AA
- UNSPSC # 43191510
- Catalog Page # 2742
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemPortable Two Way Radio
- Band TypeISM
- Output Watts1
- Number of Channels25
- Frequency900 MHz
- Display TypeLCD
- License RequiredNo
- FCC Narrow Band CompliantYes
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- IP RatingIP54
- Navigation AidsNo
- Inside Range (Floors)25
- Inside Range (Sq.-Ft.)300,000
- Channel ScanYes
- Battery Life14.5 hr.
- ColorSlate Gray
- IncludesRadio, Battery, Carry Holster, Transformer, Drop In Tray, Antenna
- FeaturesSMS Messaging, Public-Group Calling up to 25 Groups, Programmable Channels
- StandardsMIL-STD-810C, D, E, F
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.