Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UHF LCD Portable Two Way Radio, Number of Channels 8
- Item # 29WJ55
- Mfr. Model # RMU2080BDLAA
- UNSPSC # 43191510
- Catalog Page # 2487
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- Item Portable Two Way Radio
- Band Type UHF
- Output Watts 2
- Number of Channels 8
- Frequency 450 to 470 MHz
- Display Type LCD
- License Required Yes
- FCC Narrow Band Compliant Yes
- Length 2-1/4"
- Width 2-13/64"
- Height 4-1/2"
- Selectable Frequencies 99
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- IP Rating IP54/55
- Analog Codes 39+ 6 Programmable
- Digital Codes 84+ Programmable
- Navigation Aids None
- Inside Range (Floors) 20
- Inside Range (Sq.-Ft.) 250,000
- Channel Scan Yes
- Battery Life 12 hr./15 hr. with Battery Save
- Color Black
- Includes Fixed Antenna, (6) Customizable Codes to Help Ensure a Clear Signal, Tray Charger, Power Supply
- Features NOAA Weather Radio with Alerts, Programmable Channels
- Standards MIL-STD-810C, D, E, F, G
- Series RM
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.