Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UHF No Display Portable Two Way Radio, Number of Channels 4
- Item # 29WJ53
- Mfr. Model # RMU2040BHLAA
- UNSPSC # 43191510
- Catalog Page # 2742
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- ItemPortable Two Way Radio
- Band TypeUHF
- Output Watts2
- Number of Channels4
- Frequency450 to 470 MHz
- Display TypeNo Display
- License RequiredYes
- FCC Narrow Band CompliantYes
- Selectable FrequenciesYes
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- IP RatingIP54/55
- Analog Codes39+ 6 Programmable Codes
- Digital Codes84+ Programmable
- Navigation AidsNo
- Inside Range (Floors)20
- Inside Range (Sq.-Ft.)250,000
- Channel ScanYes
- Battery Life12 hr./15 hr. with Battery Save
- IncludesFixed Antenna, Battery, Belt Holster, Power Supply, Charging Tray, User Guide
- FeaturesProgrammable Channels
- StandardsMIL-STD-810C, D, E, F, G
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.