Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
VHF No Display Portable Two Way Radio, Number of Channels 10
- Item # 23Y698
- Mfr. Model # RV5100BKN9BA
- UNSPSC # 43191510
- Catalog Page # 2742
- Shipping Weight 1.8 lbs.
- Item Portable Two Way Radio
- Band Type VHF
- Output Watts 5
- Number of Channels 10
- Frequency 146 to 174 MHz
- Display Type No Display
- License Required Yes
- FCC Narrow Band Compliant Yes
- Length 2-1/4"
- Width 1-3/4"
- Height 4-1/2"
- Selectable Frequencies Yes
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- IP Rating IP55
- Analog Codes 39+ Programmable
- Digital Codes 84+ Programmable
- Navigation Aids No
- Inside Range (Floors) 18
- Inside Range (Sq.-Ft.) 300,000
- Channel Scan Yes
- Battery Life 18 hr.
- Color Black
- Includes Rechargeable Battery, Wall Charger, Removable Antenna, Belt Clip
- Features Repeater Capable, Programmable Channels
- Standards MIL-STD-810C, D, E, F
- Series RDX
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.