Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Two Way Radio
- Band TypeFRS/GMRS
- Output Watts1
- Number of Channels22
- Display TypeBacklit LCD
- License RequiredYes
- Selectable Frequencies22
- Battery TypeNiMH or (3)AAA
- Analog Codes38
- Digital Codes83
- Outdoor Range (Miles)Up to 23
- Channel ScanAdvanced Priority Scan
- Battery Life10 hr. Alkaline/8 hr. NiMH
- IncludesThe MH230R Comes with (2) Radios, (2) Belt Clips, (1) Drop In Charger, (1) Charging Adaptor and (2) NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is not an item that we currently carry. However, for business customers, we offer a special order service for specific parts not stocked by Grainger. Please call us at 1-800-Grainger for more information regarding ordering this specific item. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.