Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Mtl Cutting Circ Saw, 9In Blade, 2500 rpm
- Item # 13P985
- Mfr. Model # CSM9NXTB
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 34.11 lbs.
- Item Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- Blade Dia. 9"
- Blade Side Right
- No Load RPM 2500
- Arbor Size 1"
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg. 3-1/4"
- Amps 15.0
- Tool Length 17"
- Tool Weight 20.0 lb.
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 45 Degrees
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Brake Type None
- Handle Type Soft Non-Slip Grip
- Voltage 120
- Features Laser Guide, 30 min. Duty Cycle, Overload Switch, Chip Collection Chamber, Retractable Blade Guard
- Standards ISO9002, CSA
- Includes Carrying Case, Laser Guide, Side Handle, Length Adjuster, Overload Switch, Retracting Blade Guard, Quick Release Metal Chip Collection Cover, (1) Wrench Attached to Unit, Safety Goggles, Ear Plugs, Morse Metal Devil(R) Steel Cutting Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.