Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Mtl Cutting Circ Saw, 7 In. Bld, 3500 rpm
- Item # 13P984
- Mfr. Model # CSM7NXTB
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.36 lbs.
- ItemMetal Cutting Circular Saw
- Blade Dia.7"
- Blade SideRight
- No Load RPM3500
- Arbor Size20mm
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg.2-5/16"
- Tool Length15"
- Tool Weight13.0 lb.
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Number of Conductors2
- Brake TypeNone
- Handle TypeSoft Non-Slip Grip
- FeaturesExternal Overload Switch, Chip Collection Chamber, Retractable Blade Guard
- StandardsISO9002, CSA
- IncludesCarrying Case, Overload Switch, Retracting Blade Guard, Quick Release Metal Chip Collecting Cover, Length Adjuster, Side Handle, 6mm Hex Key, Safety Goggles, Ear Plugs, Morse Metal Devil(R) Steel Cutting Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.