Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hole Saw Maintenance Kit, 13 pcs.
- Item # 4VB31
- Mfr. Model # ATCG100
- UNSPSC # 27112826
- Catalog Page # 996
- Shipping Weight 4.55 lbs.
- ItemMaintenance Hole Saw Kit
- Number of Pieces13
- Tooth MaterialCarbide Grit
- Arbor DesignIncluded
- Range of Saw Sizes3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Saw Sizes Included3/4", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4" and 2-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Depth1-1/2"
- ApplicationAcoustic Tile, Brick, Cast Iron, Cement Board, Cinderblock, Composites, Computer Flooring, Fiberglass, Hardened Steel, Particle Board, Asbestos Board and Formica
- Pitch StyleGulleted Grit
- Thread Size1/2-20 and 5/8-18
- Replacement Arbor No.Mfr. No. M24KCT, M44CT, or M45PCT
- Shank Size1/4" Round and 7/16" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size1/4" dia. x 2-7/8" L and 1/4" dia. x 4" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No.Mfr. No. MPD4SCT01 or MPD4CT01
- Includes(3) Arbors, (1) 12" Ext. for Shank of 7/16" Arbors with Carbide-Tipped Pilot Drills
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.