Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bi-Metal Hole Saw Locksmith Kit, 8 pcs.
- Item # 4VB33
- Mfr. Model # AV04L
- UNSPSC # 27112826
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- Item Locksmiths Hole Saw Kit
- Number of Pieces 8
- Tooth Material Bi-Metal
- Arbor Design Included
- Range of Saw Sizes 7/8" to 2-1/8"
- Saw Sizes Included 7/8", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4" and 2-1/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/2"
- Application Wood, Plastic, Nail-Embedded Wood, Plywood, Pipe, Stainless Steel and Machinable Metal
- Teeth per Inch 5
- Pitch Style Variable Pitch
- Thread Size 1/2-20 and 5/8-18
- Replacement Arbor No. Mfr. No. M34C or M35PSC
- Shank Size 3/8" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia. x 3-1/16" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. TACPD4S
- Includes (2) Arbors
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.