Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electricians Hole Saw Kit, 29 pcs.
- Item # 1XJF4
- Mfr. Model # AVELE01
- UNSPSC # 27112826
- Catalog Page # 996
- Shipping Weight 12.18 lbs.
- ItemElectricians Hole Saw Kit
- Number of Pieces29
- Tooth MaterialBi-Metal and Carbide Tipped
- Arbor DesignIncluded
- Range of Saw Sizes3/4" to 4-3/4"
- Saw Sizes Included3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/2", 2-11/16", 3", 3-5/8", 4-1/8", 4-1/2" and 4-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Depth1-1/2"
- ApplicationWood, Plastic, Nail-Embedded Wood, Plywood, Pipe, Stainless Steel and Machinable Metal, Fiberglass, Drywall, Aluminum and Countertops
- Teeth per Inch5
- Pitch StyleVariable Pitch and Positive Rake
- Thread Size1/2-20 and 5/8-18
- Replacement Arbor No.Mfr. No. M34C or M35PSC
- Shank Size3/8" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size1/4" dia. x 3-1/16" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No.Mfr. No. TACPD4S
- Includes(2) Arbors; (2) Pilot Drills
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.