Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Crclr Saw Bld, Crbde, 7-1/4 In, 60 Teeth
- Item # 2CDL1
- Mfr. Model # CSM72560AC
- UNSPSC # 27112802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.82 lbs.
- Item Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Primary Saw Application Metal
- Tip Material Carbide
- Blade Type Metal Cutting
- Blade Dia. 7-1/4"
- Number of Teeth 60
- Arbor Hole 5/8"
- Kerf 0.079"
- Diamond Knockout Yes
- Tooth Grind ATB
- Hook Angle 10.0 Degrees
- Cutting Depth 2-3/8"
- Max. RPM 5800
- Plate Thickness 0.063"
- Application For Cutting Aluminum, Brass, Copper and Other Non Ferrous Metals
- For Use With Bosch Mfr. No. CS5 /CS10/CS20/1677M/1677MD, DEWALT(R) Mfr. No. DC300K/364/DW368/DW369CSK, Makita Mfr. No. 4131/5057KB/5007FAK/5007FK/5740NB /5377MG/5277NB, Milwaukee Mfr. No. 6390-20/6391-21/6394-21/6477-20
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.