Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbide Hole Saw, 5-1/2 In. Dia.
- Item # 1XJF6
- Mfr. Model # ATCG88
- UNSPSC # 27112826
- Catalog Page # 997
- Shipping Weight 1.39 lbs.
- Item Hole Saw
- Primary Saw Application Specialty
- Tooth Material Carbide Grit
- Arbor Design Not Included
- Saw Dia. 5-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/2"
- Application Acoustic Tile, Brick, Cast Iron, Cement Board, Cinderblock, Composites, Computer Flooring, Fiberglass, Hardened Steel, Particle Board, Asbestos Board and Formica
- Pitch Style Gulleted Grit
- Thread Size 5/8-18
- Arbor Hole 5/8-18
- Replacement Arbor No. Mfr. No. M45PCT
- Shank Size 7/16" hex
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia. x 4"L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. MPD4CT01
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.